- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Karen Gentry
An Alexandria woman became $100,000 richer on Tuesday after cashing in her winning lottery ticket — and it only took her 179 days and 20 hours to do it.
Ms. Gentry said it wasn't until she saw a TV report announcing the unknown ticket holder had only four hours left to collect their prize that she remembered the ticket.
"I always check the numbers, so I'm amazed I missed it," she said.