- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Karen Mills
President Obama’s pick for the head of the Small Business Administration is a Hispanic banker from California who’s hailed as having a proper mix of corporate and government work experience – as well as an ethnic and gender tag that will realize the White House’s pledge for diversity.
Karen Mills, head of the Small Business Administration since 2009, is leaving her position, according to a media report.
Ms. Mills will keep her position until the administration finds a replacement, she said, according to the Politico report.
The previous administrator, Karen Mills, announced her resignation on Feb. 11, 2013, and since then, the administration has issued 3,854 regulations costing businesses $112 billion.