- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Karen Mok Items
Karen Mok wrestles with what's been a lifelong question for her on the title of her first English album, "Somewhere I Belong."
After years of stardom in Asia, Hong Kong actress and singer Karen Mok hopes her first English album and an action film directed by Keanu Reeves translate into success in the West.
It's been a milestone year for Jay Chou. The Asian pop sensation marked a decade in the music business with his 10th studio album, which became the latest in his recent string of best-sellers. He also made his Hollywood debut by playing Kato in the hit action film comedy "The Green Hornet."
A list of winners in the major categories at Taiwan's 22nd Golden Melody Awards, announced late Saturday at Taipei Arena:
Taiwanese pop sensation Jay Chou, Chinese-American singer-songwriter Leehom Wang and Hong Kong's Karen Mok led nominations for Taiwan's Golden Melody Awards announced Friday.