- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
Topic - Karen Nichols
"if they are just posing for a card or photo, think of a movie set where things are not always as they appear. It only needs to look good enough for the photo. Use a stapler or safety pin to take in a dress. Do whatever you need as long as it's OK for the photo," she said.
If a cat or dog is going out in a costume, it has to be able to walk in it, so all feet have to be free, she said.