- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Karen Torre
Ms. Torre said the agreement was significant because city officials, in essence, admitted to the firefighters' claims, including that the city conspired to violate the firefighters' civil rights.
She also said the pension credit would be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars per firefighter.