- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Karin Agness
Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin's son, will not be running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, anytime soon, according to RadarOnline.
Got my vote
Ms. Agness went on to say that many choose to lump all young conservative women into the "Baby Palin" category instead of taking time to explore each woman's ideals.
To them, we are all 'Baby Palins,' " Ms. Agness writes, adding that many of the interviewed women immersed themselves in politics long before Mrs. Palin's name appeared on the 2008 Republican ticket.