- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Karl Dean
In 2006, the city committed $10 million toward the project, and Nashville Mayor Karl Dean said the city's commitment still stands.
"I believe there is strong interest and demand for this type of museum, and the planned location is in a vibrant section of our downtown," he said.