- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By David Keene
Allowing states to innovate could reduce dependency on bureaucracy
Topic - Karsyn Elledge
"I figured out here, the competition level is so much higher," Elledge said. "I figured if we could get her out here to compete in this class at the race tracks where Kyle Larson and Brad Sweet and a lot of those boys have competed, we can expose her to higher levels."
"I'm a very big Danica Patrick fan. She's like my idol," Karsyn said. "She's a girl and she races and she shows that girls can do it, too."