- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Latest Kate Brown Items
Oregon Secretary of State Kate Brown says her office has restored access to business and campaign finance records that were taken offline after someone hacked them.
Secretary of State Kate Brown has informed the Oregon Legislature that she'll be asking for money to hire a security contractor to fix her website, which was taken offline after hackers broke in.