- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Kate Edwards
The CPAC crowd reaffirmed its heroes with gusto: God, Ronald Reagan, the late Andrew Breitbart, Barry Goldwater, the Founding Fathers, William F. Buckley Jr., Sen. Rand Paul and a new entry to the traditional roster — the young.
"There is a place for other types of lending, but what they're doing, I think, is extremely powerful and I really appreciate that they're doing it, and I could see myself utilizing that in the next couple of years," she said.
Kate Edwards, owner of Solon-based vegetable farm Wild Woods Farm, said she may apply for a loan through Iowa Pollinators to expand her business.