- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Kate Engstrom
A Minnesota college student is refusing to apologize for the video she took of her local Democratic congressman labeling members of his state's largest pro-life group as "extremists."
"It was sad to me. I'm kind of in shock," said Ms. Engstrom, who is president of the Concordia College Republicans and deputy vice chairwoman of the Minnesota College Republicans. "One of the local news sources said I was being underhanded. As you can see from the video, the camera's out in the open the entire time."
"I was reading online about the pro-life endorsement – did they take that away because of Obamacare?" she asked.