- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Kate Hudson Items
Kate Hudson is not only a co-star of Zach Braff in his second movie, "Wish I Was Here," she's also a good friend. So she feels a special connection to the film, which Braff financed through an appeal on the donation site Kickstarter.
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
Despite having a closet that most women would envy, Kate Hudson likes staying in her PJs for as long as she can into the day.
Fox is promising changes to underperforming competition shows "American Idol" and "The X Factor" and trying to breathe new life into "Glee" by moving it to a new night and adding guest stars Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker.
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are bringing their star power to Fox's "The X Factor."
Britney Spears and Demi Lovato are joining the judging panel on "The X Factor" this fall, part of Fox's effort to boost its underperforming music competition shows.
Rachel (Ginnifer Goodwin, "Big Love," "He's Just Not That Into You") is a bright, attractive young woman and a talented attorney. But when she's in the company of her best friend Darcy (Kate Hudson), Rachel surrenders the spotlight to her self-obsessed BFF.
Kate Hudson is a mom again, and the father is another rocker.
Moviegoers who stayed for the credits during the romantic comedy "Something Borrowed" in its opening weekend at the box office got a bonus: a tease for a possible sequel starring Kate Hudson and John Krasinski.