- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Kate Hudson Items
On the day Alex Rodriguez was the No. 1 pick in the baseball draft two decades ago, his high school coach predicted a flashy future.
Don't count on Alex Rodriguez giving up his Yankees pinstripes any time soon.
Chelsea Clinton already has broadcast experience as an NBC News correspondent. But could she play her own mother, cast in the role of a young Hillary Rodham Clinton in the upcoming independent film "Rodham"? The prospect has been raised by nimble Paddy Power — Europe's largest online betting house. It's already offering odds on which Hollywood starlet would be cast in the film, which chronicles the life of a 20-something Mrs. Clinton decades before she became first lady, senator, presidential hopeful or secretary of state.
Matthew McConaughey, who's getting praise from critics for his role in the new movie "Mud," says he's found a way to make negative reviews a positive learning experience.
Sarah Jessica Parker loves her jewelry — but so do a pair of 3-year-old thieves.
Filmmakers from Richard Linklater to David Gordon Green to Whoopi Goldberg are bringing films to this year's Tribeca Film Festival.
For the second night in a row, superstorm Sandy and its aftermath forced David Letterman to live out that performer's nightmare: Telling jokes to a vacant theater, or as he called it, "a big ol' empty barn."
Director Mira Nair views her new film, "The Reluctant Fundamentalist," as a chance to fulfill what she sees as her life's purpose: telling the stories of people whose lives straddle two worlds, like her own.
Despite having a closet that most women would envy, Kate Hudson likes staying in her PJs for as long as she can into the day.