- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Kate Middleton
Duchess Kate returned to her public duties with a black tie fundraising dinner in aid of the National Portrait Gallery in London.
What will it be on the Oscars red carpet from Jenny Packham? The gold gown with the sparkly diamond pattern up top or one of her cherry reds with crystals?
Baptisms, which have been on the decline, might be making a comeback because of the royal family.
The Very Rev. John R. Hall, a 38-year veteran of Church of England service, was in Washington last month to strengthen ties with the National Cathedral and to cultivate more friends for Westminster Abbey on this side of the Atlantic.
Thoughtful workers on London's subway system Wednesday gave the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge a "Baby on Board" badge _ in case she ever needs to ask commuters to give up their seats for her.
The Duchess of Cambridge said Sunday that she doesn't know the sex of her first child _ but she hopes it's a boy.
A novelist, a duchess and a tabloid newspaper have ignited an explosive debate in Britain: Is it all right to criticize a pregnant Kate?
An Italian magazine that published topless photos of Prince William's wife last year is reportedly printing new pictures of the pregnant duchess on a beach holiday in the Caribbean, provoking condemnation from royal officials.
British prosecutors said Friday they will not press charges against two Australian DJs over the royal hoax call that preceded a nurse's suicide.
The two Australian radio personalities who pranked the pregnant Kate Middleton's nurse will not be charged in her subsequent suicide, British prosecutors decided.
The Australian radio show behind a hoax phone call to the London hospital where the pregnant Duchess of Cambridge was being treated has been officially canceled.
As the tabloids speculated about whether Jessica Simpson is expecting again (she is) and the media zeroed in on Kate Middleton's acute morning sickness, Kim Kardashian says it was nice to be out of the media spotlight during the early stages of her pregnancy.
The former Kate Middleton is due to give birth to her first baby in July, and her health is improving after a bout of severe morning sickness, palace officials said Monday.
The Duchess of Cambridge seems to like her first official portrait, which is lucky for the artist, since not all the critics agree.
The Duchess of Cambridge seems to like her first official portrait, which is lucky for the artist. Many critics don't.
She said on Sunday that she doesn't yet know the sex of her first child, but hopes it's a boy.
Claudia Joseph, author of "Kate: The Making of a Princess," said it was unfair to describe Kate as lacking in personality.