- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kate Moss
Celebrities have joined the family of Peaches Geldof gathered for the funeral of the British model and TV personality, who died at age 25 earlier this month.
David Bowie stole the show at Wednesday's Brit music awards without even showing up, while Arctic Monkeys took home two big trophies at British music's leading prize night.
The rain and gale force winds have subsided, at least for now, and that's good for preening and people-watching at London Fashion Week, which hit Day 3 Sunday. Models Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss, who showed up as a VIP, were the center of media attention at a flurry of shows, including Topshop Unique, Vivienne Westwood, Temperley and Preen.
Memo to Kate Moss: Switzerland's new gold medalist halfpipe snowboarder likes you.
Lawyers for Playboy magazine are suing Harper's Bazaar publisher Hearst Communications over its online use of photos of fashion model Kate Moss.
Who were those gowned women?
Kate Moss felt inspired to get married by watching the British reality show "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" which follows real-life gypsy women planning to get married.
she would do is say - through a spokeswoman- that her khaki green boiler suit, worn with a vintage shaggy black jacket, came from Topshop.
Moss says she was charmed by the extravagance of gypsy weddings with wedding gowns that are like "blinging butterflies times ten."