- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Kate Moss
Celebrities have joined the family of Peaches Geldof gathered for the funeral of the British model and TV personality, who died at age 25 earlier this month.
David Bowie stole the show at Wednesday's Brit music awards without even showing up, while Arctic Monkeys took home two big trophies at British music's leading prize night.
The rain and gale force winds have subsided, at least for now, and that's good for preening and people-watching at London Fashion Week, which hit Day 3 Sunday. Models Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss, who showed up as a VIP, were the center of media attention at a flurry of shows, including Topshop Unique, Vivienne Westwood, Temperley and Preen.
Memo to Kate Moss: Switzerland's new gold medalist halfpipe snowboarder likes you.
Lawyers for Playboy magazine are suing Harper's Bazaar publisher Hearst Communications over its online use of photos of fashion model Kate Moss.
Who were those gowned women?
Kate Moss felt inspired to get married by watching the British reality show "Big Fat Gypsy Weddings" which follows real-life gypsy women planning to get married.
she would do is say - through a spokeswoman- that her khaki green boiler suit, worn with a vintage shaggy black jacket, came from Topshop.
Moss says she was charmed by the extravagance of gypsy weddings with wedding gowns that are like "blinging butterflies times ten."