- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Kate Williams Items
Fifty-six grandchildren, and not one of them legitimate - that was mad King George III's situation after the death of Princess Charlotte, the daughter of the debauched Prince of Wales, in 1817. This double biography of Princess Charlotte and of Victoria, the heir who was rushed into production to save the Hanover line, is delightfully gossipy, fast-paced, readable history.