- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Kate Items
Prince William and Kate joined in Canada Day celebrations on Friday, often stealing the show as they were feted by Canadian leaders and cheered by tens of thousands who lined the streets of the Canadian capital to get a glimpse of them.
After three of the biggest names in women's tennis were sent home early, the big four in the men's game kept on rolling in their chase for the Wimbledon title.
Venus and Serena Williams were eliminated in the fourth round of Wimbledon on Monday, the first time in five years that neither sister will play in the quarterfinals at the All England Club.
Andy Murray bowed majestically on Centre Court, then sheepishly apologized to his royal fans _ Prince William and bride Kate _ for his unkempt appearance.
Showers have not dampened the spirits of hat-wearing horse-racing enthusiasts, who turned out in droves for Ladies' Day at Royal Ascot on Thursday.
Shawn Ku's haunting, emotionally taut new film, "Beautiful Boy," hinges on a few remarkable performances, and though it fails to deliver on the promise of its premise, it is a credible depiction of a couple's search for a way forward through extraordinary grief.
As the proud grandfather of three beautiful grand- daughters, I have closely followed news stories about autism, a developmental disability in children that seems to have reached epidemic proportions in recent years. The claim that there is a connection between the vaccination of children and the onset of autism has troubled me, as it has my sons and their wives, the mothers of my grandkids - 7-year-old Riley, 5-year-old Kate, and Cameron, age 7 months.
The Seychelles' foreign minister said Thursday that the archipelago's privacy and seclusion make it a good honeymoon destination for people like Prince William and Kate — but would not confirm or deny reports that the British royal couple is there.
Voices from across the nation as William and Kate wed in Westminster Abbey: