- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Katharine Mcphee
March 24: Actor R. Lee Ermey ("Full Metal Jacket") is 69. Singer Nick Lowe is 64. Bassist Dougie Thomson of Supertramp is 62. Comedian Louie Anderson is 60. Actress Donna Pescow is 59. Actress Kelly LeBrock is 53. DJ Rodney "Kool Kollie" Terry of Ghostown DJs is 52. TV personality Star Jones is 51. Guitarist Patterson Hood of Drive-By Truckers is 49. Actor Peter Jacobson ("House") is 48. Singer-violinist Sharon Corr of The Corrs is 43. Actress Lara Flynn Boyle is 43. Rapper Maceo of De La Soul is 43. Actress Megyn Price ("Rules of Engagement," "Grounded for Life") is 42. Actor Jim Parsons is 40. Actress Alyson Hannigan is 39. Actress Jessica Chastain is 36. Bassist Benj Gershman of O.A.R. is 33. Actress Keisha Castle-Hughes ("The Nativity Story," "Whale Rider") is 23.
On with the show!
After winning an Academy Award and a Grammy, Jennifer Hudson is taking a roundabout route to giving theater a try.
It's been stuck in my head for weeks like a psychotic episode: "My Heart Will Go On," Celine Dion's big, bombastic ballad from "Titanic." Now that James Cameron has finally released the 3-D redo of his 1997 shipwreck epic _ the winner of 11 Academy Awards, including best original song _ it still won't go away. It goes on ... and on ...
NBC has smashing news for fans of "Smash."
Film for 'Idol's' McPhee