- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Katherine Buchanan
Educators are asking Illinois lawmakers to be judicious as the state's school funding formula is re-examined this year.
A federal criminal investigation targeting John Edwards is examining how much the two-time presidential candidate and former senator knew about money used to cover up his extramarital affair and out-of-wedlock child and whether he had other practices that pushed the bounds of campaign finance laws, people involved in the case have told the Associated Press.
Katherine Buchanan says money should follow the number of students served in particular school districts' programs instead of funding based on how rich or poor districts are.