- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Katherine Heigl
Emmy-award winning actress Katherine Heigl (HEYE'-guhl) has sued Duane Reade Inc., saying the company is using a picture of her leaving one of its pharmacies in its promotional materials.
Amanda Bird's quest to adopt a stray dog who was among those rounded up during the Sochi Olympics continues to be a challenge.
Bedtime at Katherine Heigl's house can take a while. As a mom of two daughters and seven other kids of the four-legged variety, she likes to give each one special attention.
Josh Kelley is out with his first country album _10 years after he set out to make one.
Former "Grey's Anatomy" star Katherine Heigl says she's happy to make headlines, but stories about her in the media are often exaggerated.
"I'm just a big fan. ... I really sort of respond to the ladylike, feminine sort of clothing," said front-row guest Katherine Heigl, who has worn his dresses on the red carpet.
Heigl says she understands not everyone can afford to help the way she can but says, "If every person does one small thing to help one pet that could be the solution to the whole problem."