- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
Topic - Katherine Hull-Kirk
Katherine Hull-Kirk of Australia acknowledges the gallery's cheers after she finished her first round with a five-under par 67 on the ninth hole during the first round of the LPGA KEB Hana Bank Championship golf tournament at Sky72 Golf Club in Incheon, west of Seoul, South Korea, Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.
Katherine Hull-Kirk of Australia acknowledges the gallery after she finished her second round with total seven-under par 137 on the 18th hole during the second round of the LPGA KEB Hana Bank Championship golf tournament at Sky72 Golf Club in Incheon, west of Seoul, South Korea, Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013.