- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Katherine Items
Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver announced their separation late Monday, cleaving a sometimes-turbulent 25-year relationship after "a time of great personal and professional transition for each of us," the couple said in a joint statement.
It was a storybook marriage in 1986 on a spring weekend on Cape Cod that united a princess of an American political dynasty, Maria Shriver, and the gap-toothed muscle-clad movie star famous enough to be known by one name, Arnold.
Michael Jackson was already dead when his physician summoned help, a prosecutor said Tuesday to open a preliminary hearing that will determine whether the doctor stands trial for involuntary manslaughter.
Michael Jackson's personal assistant is testifying in Los Angeles about a chaotic scene at the singer's rented mansion and a hospital on the day that he died.
A judge says a preliminary hearing for the doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death will begin Jan. 4.
A preliminary hearing where prosecutors will lay out some of the evidence against a doctor charged in Michael Jackson's death will begin Jan. 4 in Los Angeles, a judge said Monday.
A judge ruled that Dr. Conrad Murray, charged in the death of Michael Jackson, will keep his license to practice in California.