- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Kathleen Bergen Items
Federal authorities are investigating a single-engine plane crash that killed the pilot in Harrison County.
Three people were fatally injured Saturday when a small plane crashed at an airport in west Georgia.
NEW YORK (AP) — A plane from Toronto slid into snow as it turned onto a taxiway after landing at John F. Kennedy International Airport on Sunday, halting flights at the airport for two hours and causing residual delays.
A Learjet crashed off the coast of Florida late Tuesday night, killing all four aboard, authorities confirmed.
A UPS plane crashed during its approach at a Birmingham, Ala., airport early Wednesday morning, killing both pilots aboard, Federal Aviation Administration authorities said.
The Federal Aviation Administration says a private twin-engine aircraft with three people onboard has crashed near a subdivision in coastal South Carolina.
Investigators believe a small plane that crashed in the Alabama woods was taken without permission for a joy ride by a student pilot and two other teenagers who died in the wreck Tuesday night.
Coast Guard crews saw no signs Thursday that the pilot of a small plane survived when his Cessna went down in the Gulf of Mexico about three hours after two F-15 fighter jets tried to make contact with him.
A heart surgeon from the Mayo Clinic in Florida flying across the northern corner of the state to retrieve a heart for transplant was killed Monday when his helicopter crashed, officials said.