- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Latest Kathleen Bergen Items
The Federal Aviation Administration says a small airplane had to make an emergency landing in Harpswell, Maine.
A jet carrying 286 passengers slammed on its brakes and aborted a takeoff this week at John F. Kennedy International Airport after another plane began taxiing toward the runway it was using, the Federal Aviation Administration said Wednesday.