- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Kathleen Hochul Items
Gov. Andrew Cuomo and his new running mate, former U.S. Rep. Kathy Hochul (HOHK'-uhl), are hitting the campaign trail with a rally in western New York.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo launched his bid for a second term Thursday with sharp criticism of Republicans and a lift from liberal New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo named former Congresswoman Kathy Hochul of Buffalo as his pick for lieutenant governor Wednesday as the state Democratic Party gathered on Long Island to endorse its candidates for the fall elections.
The western New York Democrat who captured a surprise victory in a special election after focusing her campaign on Republican plans to reshape Medicare was sworn into office in the House on Wednesday.
Democrat Kathy Hochul pulled off a stunning, come-from-behind victory Tuesday night in New York's 26th Congressional District in a race that was billed as a proxy fight over the GOP's plans to change Medicare.
A special congressional election in western New York on Tuesday could offer an early answer to one of the key questions of the 2012 election cycle: Will Rep. Paul Ryan's plan to reshape Medicare cost the GOP at the ballot box?