- Dems’ new bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
Topic - Kathryn Bulkley
Just 15 contestants remain in the hunt for a $50,000 scholarship and a sparkly tiara at the 2011 Miss America pageant in Las Vegas.
A group of 53 beauty queens came to Sin City hoping to become the next Miss America on Saturday night, but 38 were stopped before they could change into swimsuits.
Just 10 beauty queens remain in the 2011 Miss America pageant after contestants from Texas and New York were eliminated just before the talent competition.