- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Kathryn M. Rowe
Latest Kathryn M. Rowe Items
Pit-bull owners and the landlords who rent to them will not be subject to stricter liability while a Maryland Court of Appeals decision designating the dogs "inherently dangerous" is under appeal, according to an advisory letter from the state attorney general's office.
A registry of gun offenders that Prince George's County police are scheduled to implement next month must be made available to the public, the Maryland attorney general's office says.