- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Kathy Soul
The ruling had an immediate effect on pit bull and pit bull mix owners, said Kathy Soul, president of the Charm City Pit Bull Project, which offers free spay and neuter operations for Baltimore pit bull owners.
"There have been more than 20 owners that I know of who relinquished their dogs to a shelter because of landlords telling them they were going to evict them," Ms. Soul said. "I think there's been many people denied a place to live because of the dog they had."