- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By William C. Triplett II
Anti-fracking advocates could run afoul of Hispanic voters
Topic - Kathy Tubb
Mrs. Tubb said when she went outside to warm up her husband's car to go to work, she saw a policeman wearing a helmet and armed with a rifle standing in the street.
Kathy Tubb said she heard what she thought were gunshots about 4 a.m. Tuesday and had no idea what was happening.