- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
Latest Kathy Items
"Footprints in the Sand" (William Morrow), by Mary Jane Clark
Chris Ault raised Nevada football. After 28 years as coach, he felt he had taken the Wolf Pack as far as he could.
Mike Holmgren's run as a team president is over, ending prematurely and before he planned.
Frank Viola knows a thing or two about competing at the highest levels. After all, he was the MVP of the 1987 World Series.
Two firefighters seriously injured during a house fire in Prince George's County are awake and recovering, family members speaking publicly Sunday for the first time said about the young volunteers overpowered by a blast of flames.
Comic Kathy Griffin is never shy about offering her opinions. Soon she'll have a weekly outlet for them.
The hole in the bottom of the ocean that's been spewing oil into the Gulf for two months has sent the lives of John Struchen and his wife, Kathy, into a tailspin.