- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Katie Couric Items
Like guests who whisper asides to their friends from the back pews, the commoners in the media tried to have fun with the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton for Americans who awoke in pre-dawn hours to watch the pomp.
Like guests who whisper asides to their friends from the back pews, the commoners in the media kept the mood lighthearted Friday as cameras captured every angle of the royal wedding of Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton.
The appointment five years ago of Katie Couric as evening news anchor represented a bold step, certainly something new for CBS News. Her likely successor, Scott Pelley, hearkens back to a day when CBS was the gold standard in television news.
Most likely voters - 67 percent - continue to believe U.S. society is "fair and decent", but far fewer feel that President Obama agrees with them, says a Rasmussen Reports survey released Wednesday.
Arizona Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is set to reach an important milestone this week when she ventures from her Houston rehabilitation hospital for the first time to watch her astronaut husband rocket into space history.
"All My Children" and "One Life to Live" fans who have been hoping Oprah Winfrey would rescue the now-canceled ABC soaps and air them on her cable channel are going to be disappointed, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Katie Couric returned to the "Today" show Wednesday for an on-air reunion with Matt Lauer, but didn't give him an exclusive about her future.
NBC's "Today" show has been one of the most stable and successful programs in the history of television over the past 15 years. Now it faces the possibility of a major makeover.
Peter Griffin and his long-put-upon, but funny, "Family Guy" family are heading to the pages of their own comic book series, Associated Press reports.