- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Katie Holmes Items
The 13th annual Tribeca Film Festival will premiere films starring Katie Holmes and Robin Williams, and feature Courteney Cox's directorial debut.
With a little tear and a victory walk down the runway, Donna Karan marked her company's 30th anniversary Monday night with a journey through New York.
You'd think that designers would know way ahead of time if a movie star were planning to wear their designs to the Oscars. Not true. They find out the same way we do - watching the red carpet arrivals on TV. With fingers crossed.
Handcrafted in New York was the theme of Nanette Lepore's show Wednesday, while Michael Kors got his audience California Dreamin' on a winter's day.
Jenny Packham offered a runway ode to '70s glam and Bianca Jagger. Tory Burch cited inspiration from the suits of armor her family collected. And Rodarte put "Star Wars" motifs on glamorous gowns as New York Fashion Week continued Tuesday.
The Cyndi Lauper-scored "Kinky Boots" has earned a leading 13 Tony Award nominations, with the British import "Matilda: The Musical" close behind with 12. Tom Hanks, making his Broadway debut, earned a nod as leading man in a play.
Katie Holmes doesn't talk about her split from actor Tom Cruise but she does say she hopes this year is better than the last.
When Adele wants to make a vintage fashion statement, stylist Gaelle Paul has a go-to source: the cleverly named The Way We Wore shop.
Katie Holmes and her business partner and stylist Jeanne Yang joined the New York Fashion Week frenzy last season with a show at Lincoln Center, only to leave it behind this time around.