- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
- In Japan, Obama plays soccer with a robot and warns students of climate change
- FDA proposes ban on e-cigarette sales to minors
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Katie Kenseth
Matt Kenseth has a contingency plan for next week's race at California as he awaits the birth of his third child.
Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth want to beat each other every time they get on the track.
Matt Kenseth looked down the track, fear sweeping over him. His wife had crashed while practicing for a charity race that was supposed to be little more than an easy ride.
The wife of NASCAR driver Matt Kenseth broke her shoulder blade Monday night in a crash during practice for a charity race at Charlotte Motor Speedway.