- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By Richard Rahn
Treaty would let tyrants peer into Americans' financial information
Topic - Katie Quinney
"They understand what they've done to get here and it was their goal all year long," Quinney said. "So it wasn't anything that really surprised them because they dedicated themselves and committed themselves to doing it all year long."
Coastal Carolina coach Katie Quinney said she hopes her golfers understand the tradition they are starting for the school and also their conference as they become the first team in Big South history to compete in the final.