- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Katie Rutan Items
Thomas, who earlier in the week won her second ACC player of the year award, had a career-high 32 points, 13 rebounds and 10 assists for her second triple-double of the season.
The Terrapins — who are down to essentially a six-player rotation because of injuries — simply didn't have enough fresh bodies to keep up with the deeper Tar Heels.
Alyssa Thomas had 26 points, 18 rebounds and three blocks and No. 10 Maryland took charge from the opening tip and beat Virginia Tech 74-45 on Sunday.