- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
Topic - Katie Smith
Katie Smith has always been a gritty player throughout her illustrious basketball career.
Katie Smith got a walking cane from her New York Liberty teammates last week as a birthday present. She's still many years away from needing it.
Lisa Leslie, Cynthia Cooper and Diana Taurasi lead the list selected as the WNBA's Top 15 players of all time.
The Seattle Storm had such a dominant run to the WNBA championship last year, they are the overwhelming favorites to win again as the league opens its 15th season this weekend.
Attorney Katie Smith tells the Daily News Saturday (http://nydn.us/1gK6Lf9 ) you don't have to like the hustlers' music or sales tactics to respect their constitutional rights.
"I've had some conversations with Bill and we'll see what happens," Smith said.