- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Katie Smith
Katie Smith has always been a gritty player throughout her illustrious basketball career.
Katie Smith got a walking cane from her New York Liberty teammates last week as a birthday present. She's still many years away from needing it.
Lisa Leslie, Cynthia Cooper and Diana Taurasi lead the list selected as the WNBA's Top 15 players of all time.
The Seattle Storm had such a dominant run to the WNBA championship last year, they are the overwhelming favorites to win again as the league opens its 15th season this weekend.
Attorney Katie Smith tells the Daily News Saturday (http://nydn.us/1gK6Lf9 ) you don't have to like the hustlers' music or sales tactics to respect their constitutional rights.
"It's a lot of pride that you've done good work for a long period of time," Smith said. "You've been consistently at the top or near the top. I still love this game, I love competing and playing. Glad I did it, but someone will get us someday."