- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Katie Items
A "wild" young woman in 1936 Ireland was one who didn't conform to rigid societal expectations. Just being alone in a room with a young man would subject her to gossipy suspicions about her character.
"Safe Haven" belongs to the specialty genre of romantic thriller about an abused woman often derided as fit for the Lifetime cable network. Even by that dismal standard, "Safe Haven" is a bit of a clunker.
Feeling "a little upset" that Texas didn't move quickly enough to re-sign him, free-agent outfielder Josh Hamilton donned a Los Angeles Angels jersey on Saturday after finalizing a $125 million, five-year contract that he called a new chapter in his life.
Some of the victims fighting for their lives after being wounded in the movie-theater shooting rampage may face another challenge when they get out of the hospital: enormous medical bills without the benefit of health insurance.
DirecTV subscribers are losing access to "The Daily Show" and "SpongeBob SquarePants."
Katie Couric feels bad for Ann Curry.
Television journalist Katie Couric urged University of Virginia graduates to take risks and persevere.
Katie Couric is launching a weekly Web series for Yahoo News and ABC News about health and lifestyle issues.
Johnson Wagner's first PGA tour victory proved to be more of an anomaly than a springboard.