- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
Latest Katy Perry Items
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending March 3, 2014:
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Feb. 24, to Sunday March. 2:
Bob Beckel, the liberal fifth to Fox News' "The Five" political panel, used his airtime this week to decry Muslims who want to rage in offense against musician Katy Perry for a perceived slight in her new video — yet say nothing about the Islamic militants who are slaughtering school kids in Nigeria.
Two videos, including one by pop star Katy Perry, are facing backlash after their alleged anti-Muslim connotations and elements.
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending Feb 24, 2014:
Katy Perry's new "Dark Horse" video prompts an online petition against "its portrayal of blasphemy."
The following list represents the top streamed tracks on Spotify from Monday, Feb. 17, to Sunday Feb. 23:
How much can you say in 140 characters?
Miuccia Prada has created a fashion incarnation of Rainer Werner Fassbinder's "Lola," Karl Lagerfeld received an homage with a Fendi fur mini-me and Australian actress Rose Byrne was up with the early-morning fashion crowd to grab a front-row seat at Max Mara as Milan Fashion week offered its second day of womenswear previews for next fall and winter.