- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
Latest Kawhi Leonard Items
Winners and losers from the championship round and around the NBA.
Leonard scored a career-high 29 points, and the San Antonio Spurs made an NBA Finals-record 75.8 percent of their shots in the first half in a 111-92 victory over the Miami Heat on Tuesday night that gave them a 2-1 lead.
After a grueling seven-game series with the Dallas Mavericks, the San Antonio Spurs earned some rest by making quick work of the Portland Trail Blazers.
Portland coach Terry Stotts is running out of adjectives and analogies to describe the San Antonio Spurs' dominance in the second quarter.
Although his San Antonio Spurs have the NBA's best record and the longest active winning streak after four weeks of unbeaten basketball, coach Gregg Popovich can always find areas of imperfection.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
The Chicago Bulls took advantage of the injury-riddled San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.
Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will miss 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his right hand.
Teams are finding out there's little they can do to stop Kevin Durant.