- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
Latest Kawhi Leonard Items
Manu Ginobili scored 22 points and Tony Parker had 20 as the league-leading San Antonio Spurs beat the Chicago Bulls 104-96 on Tuesday night.
It didn't take long for the San Antonio Spurs to show the Chicago Bulls why they're leading the NBA.
They found the open man. They made the extra pass. They moved the ball with stunning efficiency.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
Tony Parker had 22 points and seven assists in his return from a six-game absence, leading the San Antonio Spurs' balanced attack in a 112-106 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Sunday night.
San Antonio stars Tim Duncan and Tony Parker took the night off Wednesday. No matter. As is usual when the Spurs are without their stars, the rest of the team got the job done.
They were bloodied and eventually beaten, though not before delivering the type of effort Gregg Popovich always expects of his San Antonio Spurs.
The Chicago Bulls took advantage of the injury-riddled San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.
Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will miss 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his right hand.