- Parents outraged after white supremacists plant racist Easter eggs
- Atheists sue N.J. school over ‘under God’ in Pledge of Allegiance
- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
Latest Kawhi Leonard Items
Although his San Antonio Spurs have the NBA's best record and the longest active winning streak after four weeks of unbeaten basketball, coach Gregg Popovich can always find areas of imperfection.
The San Antonio Spurs are whole for the first time in months and they performed in the same efficient style that helped them battle through the rash of injuries.
The Chicago Bulls took advantage of the injury-riddled San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday night.
Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard will miss 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his right hand.
Teams are finding out there's little they can do to stop Kevin Durant.
With Tim Duncan and Manu Ginobili sitting late, the San Antonio Spurs needed Tony Parker to come through again.
The San Antonio Spurs have been touting their depth all season, and it was sorely needed to overcome the loss of another key player Sunday night.
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Tony Parker and Tim Duncan provided the San Antonio Spurs with the physical and emotional lift they needed on the second night of back-to-back games.
Hours away from drawing the toughest defensive assignment of his two-year career with the San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard wasn't feverishly taking mental notes of how to guard LeBron James.