- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Kawika Mitchell
Wearing a protective boot, Mitchell said he severely sprained his left foot when a teammate stepped on it during practice.
"It's extremely frustrating," Mitchell said. "After going my whole career and whole life, basically, not being injured, and then having to face this two years in a row, it's a little unreal. But in actuality, it's reality, so I'm just dealing with it."