- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Kay Bell
"The speaker has not made a public comment as to where he stands on the issue," said Kay Bell, a tax specialist at Bankrate.com. "He's playing it very close right now, trying to gauge where his party is."
"I do expect it will eventually pass," Ms. Bell said. "But it's going to be closer and I wouldn't be surprised if it is massaged a little bit to make people more comfortable with the bill."