- Ben Sasse scores Sen. Ted Cruz’s endorsement for Nebraska Senate primary
- Beer-flavored lollipops make debut: ‘An All-American slam-dunk’
- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Kay Bell
"The speaker has not made a public comment as to where he stands on the issue," said Kay Bell, a tax specialist at Bankrate.com. "He's playing it very close right now, trying to gauge where his party is."
"I do expect it will eventually pass," Ms. Bell said. "But it's going to be closer and I wouldn't be surprised if it is massaged a little bit to make people more comfortable with the bill."