- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
- Family removed from Southwest flight over tweet about rude agent, dad says
- Michael Bloomberg thumbs FAA ban, plots course to Israel
- California bans full-contact football practices in off-season
- Thune: Downed fighter jets show more evidence of separatist capabilities
- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
Topic - Kay Godfrey
Boy Scout executives should delay making any decision about changing the national membership policy on gays until the organization's councils have had a chance to speak on the issue, a Boy Scouts of America council leader said Tuesday.
This membership policy was reaffirmed in July, so when the BSA announced Jan. 28 that its leaders were going to consider rescinding it, "We were caught totally off guard," said Mr. Godfrey.