- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Latest Kaye Kory Items
Legislation pushed by Gov. Bob McDonnell to allow the state to take over chronically failing schools received final General Assembly approval Wednesday.
The Virginia House of Delegates passed a major component of Gov. Bob McDonnell's education reform package Thursday, hours after a Senate committee endorsed the measure.
Virginia's State Crime Commission is considering a proposal that would strengthen the state's texting-while-driving laws to be in line with those across the country, a move applauded by lawmakers who have backed similar legislation but seen by some as a gesture that is too little too late.