- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Kazakhstan
Cody Hodgson scored twice in the second period to help spark Canada's 6-1 win over Italy at the ice hockey world championship on Friday, while the United States ended a two-game losing streak by beating Kazakhstan 4-3 in overtime.
Kazakhstan's largest city is suing its former mayor, claiming he and his family looted public funds and used them to buy mansions in Southern California and a $67 million luxury hotel in New York.
High-scoring Russia routed Kazakhstan 7-2 on Wednesday for its fourth straight victory at the ice hockey world championship.
Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain ousted eighth-seeded Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan 6-1, 7-6 (3) Monday to reach the second round of the Portugal Open.
Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
Two of the favorites struggled on the first day of the Davis Cup quarterfinals Friday, with Germany closing in on a big upset against France and Switzerland only managing to split the opening singles matches against Kazakhstan.
Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka acknowledges that Switzerland has its best chance in years to win a first Davis Cup title.
Russian rocket carrying 3-man crew blasts off for International Space Station.
As the leaders of more than 50 nations hold the third Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague this week, there will be no shortage of issues to discuss or influential voices to be heard. While in global terms, ours is a young country, I believe none can bring greater relevant experience than Kazakhstan.
Bernard Hopkins will attempt to become the oldest fighter in boxing history to unify world titles when the IBF light heavyweight champion opposes WBA champion Beibut Shumenov on April 19th at the DC Armory.
NASA: 3-man crew from International Space Station lands safely in Kazakhstan.
As a counterweight to the European Union, Russia's Vladimir Putin is pursuing an ambitious dream rooted in memories of Soviet glory: The Eurasian Union.
Want to know how deep skating talent is in the Netherlands? Consider this: Olympic 10,000-meter champion Jorrit Bergsma thought about representing Kazakhstan at the last Olympics just to make it to Vancouver.
Chan, trying for Canada's first such victory, skated after Hanyu, who left plenty of room for Chan to break through. He could not, making three errors in a water-down program.
Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev will go on trial in June on charges they hindered the investigation into the attack, a federal judge ruled Wednesday.