- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
Latest Kazakhstan Items
Cody Hodgson scored twice in the second period to help spark Canada's 6-1 win over Italy at the ice hockey world championship on Friday, while the United States ended a two-game losing streak by beating Kazakhstan 4-3 in overtime.
High-scoring Russia routed Kazakhstan 7-2 on Wednesday for its fourth straight victory at the ice hockey world championship.
Kazakhstan's largest city is suing its former mayor, claiming he and his family looted public funds and used them to buy mansions in Southern California and a $67 million luxury hotel in New York.
Pablo Carreno Busta of Spain ousted eighth-seeded Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan 6-1, 7-6 (3) Monday to reach the second round of the Portugal Open.
Two of the favorites struggled on the first day of the Davis Cup quarterfinals Friday, with Germany closing in on a big upset against France and Switzerland only managing to split the opening singles matches against Kazakhstan.
Roger Federer eased to victory over Mikhail Kukushkin on Friday, bringing Switzerland level at 1-1 with Kazakhstan in the Davis Cup quarterfinals.
Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka acknowledges that Switzerland has its best chance in years to win a first Davis Cup title.
Russian rocket carrying 3-man crew blasts off for International Space Station.
As the leaders of more than 50 nations hold the third Nuclear Security Summit in The Hague this week, there will be no shortage of issues to discuss or influential voices to be heard. While in global terms, ours is a young country, I believe none can bring greater relevant experience than Kazakhstan.