- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Kbr
KBR can stand for:* KBR (company) (formerly Kellogg, Brown and Root) - American engineering and construction company* Key-based routing* Royal Library of Belgium* The ISO 639 linguistic identifier code for the Ethiopian language Kaffa (or Kafa). * The chemical symbol (KBr) for potassium bromide - Source: Wikipedia
A federal judge last week dismissed a lawsuit by contractor KBR that had argued the taxpayers should pay millions of dollars in legal bills rung up by the company as it defended itself against other lawsuits accusing it of wrongdoing.
A federal appeals court on Thursday revived dozens of lawsuits by soldiers and others who claim they were harmed by improper waste disposal while serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.
U.S. soldiers deployed to Iraq between 2003 and 2004 allegedly were fed ice that was shipped in unsanitized containers used as temporary morgues.
The federal government is suing Kellogg, Brown & Root Services Inc., charging that the defense contractor submitted false claims and took kickbacks in connection to a U.S. Army contract in Iraq.
A personal aide to former President Olusegun Obasanjo was charged Wednesday in a six-count indictment accusing him of laundering money in a case involving massive bribes paid by a former Halliburton subsidiary.