- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - K.C. Price
It's a pretty common notion that water tastes like nothing, but 24 providers from across North America had fingers crossed Tuesday that their nothing tasted the best.
Mr. Price later explained more calmly that the system's preserved watersheds and lake resources contributed to the water's "clean, crisp taste."