- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
Latest Kedric Golston Items
Jason Hatcher and Chris Baker will start at defensive end for the Redskins. We know that much. But who will back them up?
The Redskins already know who will start at nose tackle. But who will back up Barry Cofield?
When the Washington Redskins were placed in salary cap jail by the NFL, Kedric Golston had to say goodbye to his best friend on the team.
Kedric Golston doesn't make highlight reel plays but he's a solid, veteran leader for the Redskins.
Overall, coach Mike Shanahan lived up to his word. The Redskins mostly remained idle, limited by having only $3 million or so of salary cap space because of their $18 million cap penalty.
The Redskins' Alexander and Golston are among several pairs of NFL teammates or former teammates who have ventured together into the business world. Some players pursue it as a hobby. Others hope to maximize their celebrity and disposable income to start building for their lives after football.
Kedric Golston got all too used to playing out the string on some bad Washington Redskins teams during his NFL career. He has the mentality down pat
Understanding the reality of where his Washington Redskins are after eight weeks, coach Mike Shanahan on Monday busted out the phrase that players agreed best describes the upcoming game against the Carolina Panthers: "I think everybody knows that it's a must-win game," he said.
Giving up big plays often this season, the Washington Redskins' secondary has been a popular punching bag. Often, that criticism is deserved.