- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Keenan Allen
Peyton Manning made his fifth MVP award a family affair.
A look at some highlights and lowlights from the San Diego Chargers' 10-8 season that ended with a 24-17 loss in the AFC divisional playoffs to the Denver Broncos.
Peyton Manning took a knee again, just as he had at the end of regulation exactly a year earlier.
Philip Rivers fidgeted on the sideline, rocking back and forth as he anxiously watched his defense try to somehow, some way get Peyton Manning off the field late in the game.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — The last top seed to open its playoff run against a team it had just lost to at home in December was the 2008 New York Giants, who were beaten again by Philadelphia in the rematch.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The crowd, the intensity, the feeling that everything was riding on every play. Pro Bowl linebacker Vontaze Burfict was overwhelmed by all of it at the start of his first NFL playoff game.
Manti Te'o isn't hiding out. He's just not talking to the media.
After dealing with the commotion over his fake online girlfriend and his flop in the national championship game, Manti Te'o believes he's ready for the NFL.
"We got those two touchdowns in the second half, but it's unfortunate we didn't get started earlier," said Allen, who finished with 142 yards on six catches.
"Third-and-17, I was thinking we were definitely going to get the ball back," Allen said. "And we were feeling good on the offensive side, having the momentum. It was just unfortunate we didn't get it."