- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Keenan Allen
Manti Te'o isn't hiding out. He's just not talking to the media.
After dealing with the commotion over his fake online girlfriend and his flop in the national championship game, Manti Te'o believes he's ready for the NFL.
"Obviously I had a Raiders hat on. I didn't think it would have the effect that it did have but obviously it did and I didn't mean for it to happen," Allen said sheepishly about getting caught wearing gear from the Chargers' most-hated rival.
He also said veteran safety Eric Weddle "came up to me today and gave me the rundown _ don't do it again."