- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Keenan Lewis
Two players violated league concussion protocol during last weekend's wild-card games, according to a letter sent by the NFL's head, neck and spine committee chairmen to all team doctors and trainers.
Sometimes, real life intrudes on the games we play. And sometimes, we need those games to get away from real life.
"I'm pretty sure he'll be here," Lewis said. "He's a football player, he loves playing the game. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sit out."
Lewis, who had a career-high four interceptions this season, has been practicing and promised earlier this week that he'd be ready to play.