- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Keenan Lewis
Marshawn Lynch overpowered the New Orleans Saints in the postseason - again.
Two players violated league concussion protocol during last weekend's wild-card games, according to a letter sent by the NFL's head, neck and spine committee chairmen to all team doctors and trainers.
METAIRIE, La. (AP) — When Rob Ryan took over what was statistically among the worst defenses in NFL history, the Saints' first-year coordinator promised a flexible scheme which he could adjust to suit the strengths of whichever players he had.
The Atlanta Falcons replaced Michael Turner with another proven, productive running back.
Sometimes, real life intrudes on the games we play. And sometimes, we need those games to get away from real life.
Washington Redskins receiver Aldrick Robinson will get more playing time beginning with this Sunday's game against the Carolina Panthers, coach Mike Shanahan said this week. Robinson injects some speed into an offense that is without No. 1 'X' receiver Pierre Garcon and athletic tight end Fred Davis because of injuries.
For only the second time since 1997, Pittsburgh Steelers opened training camp without Hines Ward.
Lewis, who had a career-high four interceptions this season, has been practicing and promised earlier this week that he'd be ready to play.
"I'm pretty sure he'll be here," Lewis said. "He's a football player, he loves playing the game. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sit out."