- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Keenan Lewis
Two players violated league concussion protocol during last weekend's wild-card games, according to a letter sent by the NFL's head, neck and spine committee chairmen to all team doctors and trainers.
Sometimes, real life intrudes on the games we play. And sometimes, we need those games to get away from real life.
Lewis, who had a career-high four interceptions this season, has been practicing and promised earlier this week that he'd be ready to play.
"I'm pretty sure he'll be here," Lewis said. "He's a football player, he loves playing the game. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to sit out."