- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
Latest Keenan Reynolds Items
Keenan Reynolds ran through steady snow and swirling wind into the NCAA record book, helping Navy beat Army 34-7 on Saturday for its 12th consecutive victory in the series.
Reynolds finished with a career-high 226 yards on 28 carries. He now has 18 rushing touchdowns on the season, one behind Colorado State running back Kapri Bibbs for most in the nation. With the victory, Navy (5-4) is just a win away from qualifying for a bowl game for the 11th time in 12 years.
Jaylon Smith and Eilar Hardy combined to snuff out an end-around by Navy's Shawn Lynch on fourth-and-4 in Irish territory, and Notre Dame held on 38-34 Saturday.
Quarterback Keenan Reynolds' fumble in the second quarter was returned for a 68-yard touchdown and then Nick Sloan missed an extra point in the second overtime that gave the Rockets the opening they needed.
Navy managed only 65 yards total offense in the second half with Reynolds on the sideline wearing a ball cap, and Western Kentucky beat the Midshipmen for the first time in three tries 19-7 on Saturday.
Keenan Reynolds rushed for 127 yards and three touchdowns, leading Navy to a 41-35 season-opening victory Saturday at Indiana. The Midshipmen (1-0) played almost flawlessly, finishing with 444 yards rushing, no turnovers, five penalties and only three carries for negative yards.
Quarterback Keenan Reynolds deftly handled nearly everything presented to him during his sensational debut season at Navy, rarely looking like a freshman along the way.
Corey Robinson completed 25 of 28 passes for 322 yards and a touchdown to lead Troy in a 41-31 win over Navy on Saturday.
Navy wide receiver Brandon Turner was worried.